St. Petersburg's Historic Post Office / St. Petersburg Open Air Post Office
Built in 1916 by George W. Stewart.
On April 4, 1975, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Known for being
one of the only open-air post offices in Florida. Excellent example of Florida boom architecture, combines all elements that have come to be associated with the style of the period.
Return to: Florida Top 100 Building Survey